EL PUEBLO UNIDO / PEOPLE'S MARCH! Saturday, April 29!
March from Roseland Plaza to Santa Rosa City Hall
Combining the traditional local May Day march and rally with the People’s March for Jobs, Justice and Climate in Washington, DC, to create a united voice against destructive policies on immigration, Native American rights, public lands, environmental protections and alarming threats posed to marginalized populations in the US, including the LGBTQ community, women, immigrants, and people of all intersectional identities, regardless of their color, ability or faith. We expect it to be a big event across the nation, like the Women's March on Jan. 21.
• Immigrant rights! - No detentions! No deportations!
• Workers rights!
• Climate justice!
• Protection of our Muslim brothers and sisters!
• Rent control!
• Women's reproductive rights!
• Loving our LGBTQ brothers, sisters, and siblings!
• Disability rights!
• Indigenous rights from Standing Rock to Palestine!
• The defense of Black lives!
12:00 pm: Gather at Roseland Plaza
(by Dollar Tree parking lot on Sebastopol Road)
1:00 pm: rally with speakers,
2:00 pm: march led by traditional Aztec danza, through downtown for rally at City Hall with speakers, Windsor Bloco, Hubbub Club.
Added to the calendar on Tuesday Mar 21st, 2017 7:23 AM